Roller coasters are real fun and adventurous, it’s going to get more exciting with the new virtual reality headsets. The fun one gets on a roller coaster is really amazing and can’t be explained using words but at times it could also get a bit boring viewing the same old amusement park parking lot when you are having the ride of your life. In order to give you better experience on this, Samsung is teaming with Six Flags Entertainments to equip nine North American amusement parks with its latest Virtual reality headsets to enhance the thrill by syncing their virtual worlds with the regular thrill rides.
This could be a lot more fun to people with the virtual world motion syncing with real world motion with virtual reality experiences. With the implementation of VR headsets in these coasters passengers will experience 360 degree virtual world in every turns, dips and loops. It is something that needs to be experienced and not the regular experience from the usual theme parks.
This face lift in roller coaster experience looks to be the smartest way for a massive entertainment chain like the Six Flags to give the best VR experience to their customers. However, it’s not just them who are planning on this new experience for their passengers; even VRcade from Seattle is planning similar virtual play spaces.
Here are the six revolutionary Virtual Reality Coasters
- The New Revolution at Six Flags Magic Mountain near Los Angeles
- Steamin’ Demon at The Great Escape in Lake George, New York
- Shock Wave at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington
- Goliath at La Ronde in Montreal
- Dare Devil Dive at Six Flags Over Georgia outside of Atlanta
- Ninja at Six Flags St. Louis in Eureka
- Superman The Ride at Six Flags New England in Agawam, Massachusetts
- Superman Krypton Coaster at Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio
- Superman Ride of Steel at Six Flags America in Upper Marlboro, Maryland